I found it extremely difficult to get pictures uploaded from Android phone to internet for inline linked images. What I tried to achieve is this:
- Export directly from Android software to some social media picture service.
- Go to that social media picture service and copy the direct url for the image.
- Paste that url on blog, forum or comment message to get inline linked image.
I first tried DropBox because that is what I already use. On PicSay for android I can directly export the images to my DropBox 'public' album. Then at DropBox I should be able to copy the public link for image. But instead on Opera Mini browser I get only link for DropBox page where the image is shown to public, not the direct url for .jpg image.
Next I tried to use picasaweb.google.com, which I also have and is accessible from Android exports. It worked and I was finally able to get thee image url displayed and copied. But it took six steps to get it done:
- Go to picasaweb.google.com
- Open album
- Open picture
- Open 'link to this picture' feature
- Change the link for full image size (or any other size more suitable than the default tiny one)
- Check box to show just the url for the image and not the HTML code for Web pages (becaue one can not use that on bbcode forums)
And there are no page zooming and steps for adding the url listed. Rather cumbersome I say. Any suggestions how to make this easier on Android phone and when using Opera Mini browser?